Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank you mums

DH needed some thank you notes and today's challenge over on SCS for the CAS cards was Rock & Roll.  Well I didn't have any stamps that were instruments or sentiments about rock & roll, so I decdided to do the rock & roll stamping technique, only I used markers instead.  So, I'm not sure if this counted as a real rock & roll card, but  it was all I could come up with.  LOL

I used the stamp set Thankful Mums by Mark's Finest Papers and markers to color the image.  It was suppose to be a CAS (clean & simple) card, and I think this one fits the bill.  No frills, ribbons or anything.

Stamps:  Thankful Mums
Ink:  Markers and Palette Noir
Paper:  Dried Marigold Mottled finish & corn husk by MFP, kiwi kiss
Misc:  none

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: