Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Yellow Pansies

Pansies just make me happy.  Period.  Whether they're out in my garden, in my flower boxes, or on a card, they make me happy and this card is no exception.  I'm so glad Faith designed this pansy set called Happy Pansies.  What an appropriate name for the set!

Sorry I've been away again most of this week.  It's been another busy week at work and I just haven't felt like stamping when I get home from work.  I've had this card made since the weekend, but just got it photographed tonight.  Maybe next week will be better!  One can always hope..............

Here's the details for the card

Stamps:  Happy Pansies by Mark's Finest Papers
Paper:  Outright Lemon & Snow Storm Smooth by MFP, unknown DSP
Ink:  Grey
Misc:  prismas, baby oil, ribbon, pansy charm

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Selma said...

This is so pretty Patti. I love pansies too. Isn't it wonderful how flowers can make us so happy.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful flowers and I like that black spotted ribbon!