Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Teapot

Oh, I am so tired of having computer problems!!!!!  DH had to buy me a new netbook because my other one crashed.  I was used to using Microsoft Digital Imaging software to edit my photos and XP.   It was so easy.  Now Microsoft no longer has MS Digital Imaging and I've had to learn an entire new way to edit my photos and add my Speedy watermark!  And the images are turning out too small!  So I've got to find another program that will allow me to edit AND insert my watermark!  And my new computer has Windows 7!  YUCK!  What a pain!!!! 

Anyway, I got this card made yesterday and I do like it so I decdied that even though the picture is small (you can double click on it and get a larger image), I would post it tonight.  The stamp set is one of the newly released sets from Mark's Finest Papers called Floral Tea.  I just love this set!

Stamps:  Floral Tea (sentiment is from Take a Peak)
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, Aged Berry by MFP
Ink:  Distress Ink Stormy Sky
Misc:  lace (from MFP), oval & scallop oval punches

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! 

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: