Saturday, November 6, 2010

Peace on Earth Christmas




I am still in love with the stamp set A Walk in the Woods by Mark's Finest Papers!! (www.marksfinestpapers.com) It may be my new favorite set.

You can't tell it in the picture, but after I colored the tree, I sprited it with smooch spritz vanilla, and it has a suble shimmer to it. The DSP is a stack pack from imaginisce called "Cottage Christmas" that's also available at Mark's. I think I'm going to use this card for some of my open house invitations that I need to make. (I have to make approximately 65 of them!)

Stamps:  A Walk in the Woods, Greetings of the Season (sentiment)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, always artichoke, orange, Cottage Christmas by imaginisce
Misc:  ribbon, prismas, baby oil, smooch spritz

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty, this is so pretty. I really love this tree stamp-there is so much you can do with t. Fabulous card.

Bear Hugs,
Carol