Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh, I'm so frustrated with Blogger today!!!!  It kept flipping my photos so that they were posting sideways instead of right side up!  UGH...............so, I had to go in & flip the photo and save it again so that it would post correctly.  What a pain!!!!

And all I want to do is go up to my stamp room and stamp, but I need to run to Wal-Mart and Michaels!  I really don't want to go.  Maybe I'll do it tomorrow at lunch................well, maybe not, we'll see. 

My card today is for the Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS.  The "back ground paper" is the birch tree stamp from the Stinky Situation stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  The daffodil is from Daffodil and Anise.  The red CS is some of the new 100 lb paper that Faith is carrying.  It's called Cherry Slush and I love it!!!!  The lace is new from Mark's and Faith sent it to all the DT members to see how we like it.  And I love it too!!!!  You'll be seeing a lot more of the different laces in the coming weeks.

Stamps:  Daffodil and Anise, Stinky Situation
Ink:  grey & black
Papers:  black, corn husk, cherry slush
Misc:  1/2 back pearls (available at Mark's Finest Papers), prismas, baby oil, lace

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Happy Stamping
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Virgo5 said...

uuurrrrg to Blogger (picture fist waving in air) They are enough to drive you crazy with there weird picture antics!
Patty your card today is so pretty, love the birch trees in the background!

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty this is just lovely. It makes me think of spring with that beautiful daffodil! The lace and pearls are the perfect touch!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}