Sunday, October 17, 2010

For those of you who follow my blog, you know that my chickadees come in all colors!!!   (Even orange! LOL)  So I thought I was do a "normal" colored chickadee for today's Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS.  I had a lot of fun making this little guy, and he seems very happy in his "natural" colors!

Stamps:  Ferns and Chickadee, Flourishes & Frame
Paper:  Snow Storm Smooth, China Blue Eyes, kraft
Ink:  Kraft, Weathered Wood distress ink by Tim Holtz, available at Mark's Finest Papers
Misc:  prismas, baby oil, ribbon, charm, pop dot

DH is on a business trip this week, so Winnie, Geordi & I are by ourselves til Wed.  I hate it when he's gone, so it will be a long 3 days!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with this sweet chickadee!! Love the acorn charm and polka dot ribbon. Your card is gorgeous, Patty!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is such a cute card. The touch of the acorn makes it perfect for the fall!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}