Sunday, May 16, 2010

I love hummingbirds!

Good morning everyone! We're back from our Alaksan adventure, and we had a wonderful time! Very relaxed and renewed. Now I have to finish unpacking and wash 2 weeks worth of clothes. UGH.........but it was definitely worth it!!!! LOL

I'll post some photos later in the week of some of the wildlife we saw.

My card today is another one I made with Mark's Finest Papers Daffodils and Anise. I really love this stamp set (as if you may not have noticed). I use it regularly.

Stamps: MFP Daffodils and Anise
Paper: Almost Amethyst & Lovely Lilac
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Misc: embossing folder, ribbon

I had to add the ribbon because I accidentally got ink on the card. However, I think my "mistake" came out okay! :-)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

No comments: