Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yeah, my Mojo is coming back!!!


The bottom card is the prototype I came up with for a friends mother's 75th birthday invitation. We ended up making the top card for the invitations. We had so much fun making these today. They really came out nicely I think. And we stamped a butterfly in pink on the outside of the card too.
Stamps: Inkadinkado butterfly medallion, MFP (sentiment)
Ink: Passion Pink & Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Passion Pink & Basic Black
Misc: Sizzix Big Shot, SU Butterlies Die, Embossing folders, 1/2 back pearls
I hope to have cards to post everyday through Thursday, but then I will be away for 2 weeks! DH & I are going on a 2 week Alaskan cruise starting next Friday. I am getting soooooooo excited! It's going to be so much fun.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Selma said...

This is such a pretty invitation Patty. The colors are beautiful. I love the butterfly and the flourish.

Diane (djuseless) said...

OMG, those are gorgeous! I love the pink and black color combo too!