Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Rose for You

This is one of the images from Roses for You from Mark's Finest Papers. You can go to Faith's website HERE

I love roses, and as of yet, we don't have any in are flower beds here at our new house. We'll have to fix that ASAP. LOL
Stamps: MFP Roses for You
Ink: Always Artichoke, Rose Red
Paper: Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Whisper White
Misc: Prismas, baby oil, blending stumps
It was another busy day for me at work, and I love it when I'm really busy! :-) I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Tomorrow is hump day, so make sure you go over to Diane's blog for the hump day challenge HERE
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

4 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great card with that rose! Also, thanks for the plug for my Hump Day Inspiration challenge!!!

I am cutting a ton of flowers using a digital cutting file and my cricut! I cannot wait to use them in a card! I may never have to buy Prima flowers again! Thanks to Elizabeth for getting me hocked!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!!!! WOW!!!!

Selma said...

Gorgeous - that is such a beautiful rose.

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty, I remember seeing this at SCS the other day and left you a comment there. This is so very pretty. Great coloring on that rose.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}