Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rose Birthday

I just love white on white cards, and this is one of my favorites. I made 4 of them to use for my clients. I sure hope they like them as much as I do.

DH gave me my Cricut Expression for Christmas and I have been having so much fun with it. I am amazed at all it does!

Stamps: Unknown acrylic
Paper: Whisper White, garden green, real read
Ink: real read
Misc: Sizzix big shot, embossing folders, cricut expressions, SU oval & scalloped oveal punches

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!

Happy Stamping
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love the Cricut rose! Which cartridge is that from? I love the white on white with two different embossed layers! Very elegant!

Carol Hurlock said...

My dear friend Patty...your card crafting is getting more amazing by the minute!!! This is gorgeous. I love everything about this beauty. Did you see you won the Remarkables on the Midnight Madness Site for your MMSC43 card. I was jumping up and down this morning when I saw it before I went to school.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}