Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Asian Bird Birthday

Pink is my favorite color, and I just love this birthday card. I may have to make a few more of them. This was actually a color challenge on SCS a few weeks back, but I never got it posted. So I'm finally getting around to it today.

It's been a busy week, and I really wish tomorrow was Friday, but I'll take Thursday! Of course, I have to work Saturday, so it will be a very short weekend for me. Yuck, I really don't like working on Saturdays, but that's the only time my clients can come in, so I meet clients when it is convenient for them, not me.

Here's the details on the card tonight:

Stamps: Asian Artistry
Paper: Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Ink: Melon Mambo
Misc: Melon Mambo pokla dotted grossgrain ribbon & pearls

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie




No comments: