Sunday, February 7, 2010

SCDU14 Sketch Challenge


This is the card I came up with for the SCDU14 challenge over on Diane's blog. Click HERE to see the challenge. I've had this stamp set for years and had never used it before. I love the little kitty.
Stamps: Fabric of Friendship
Paper: Pale Plum and Bravo Burgandy
Ink: Basic Grey
Misc: buttons, scallop corner punch, prismas, blending stumps and baby oil
We have over 2 feet of snow here. It snowed for 31 hours straight. It will be the 4th of July before all this snow is gone! AND, they're calling for more snow on Tuesday! I thought I lived in the DC area, not Alaksa! LOL
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Wow, you are doing so good about using my sketches! I love those colors together! That is a great stamp also! I also love the button accents!

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty:
What a great image. I love that little kitty and how you did the corners on this one.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}