Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm back, finally

Hello again. I almost feel like I need to introduce mayself as I have been away for so long! So, sometimes life just gets in the way! LOL

Hopefully everyone is doing well and loving life!

It rained instead of snowed today. YEAH!!!! I think I would have gone into hibernation if it had snowed again. We still have over a foot of snow in our front yard!!!!! It's not going away til July 4th, I'm positive of that! LOL

My card today is one that's been sitting here for over a week just waiting to be loaded to my blog. I even have lost the deets on it since it has been here so long, but I'll do my best:

Stamps: unknown acrylic, Office Ephemra
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Ink" Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Misc: gold cord, brass brads, distressing tool

I'll try to post every day this week, so check back regularly.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Hey, love the card! I really like the font on Happy Birthday too!

Selma said...

Glad you are back Patty. Your card is great.