Saturday, February 13, 2010

Asian Lady Birthday







I'm really enjoying these easle cards, and they seem to go so well with the Asian motifs. I like both of these color ways also. The orange (dusty durango) one was made for the Color Challenge over on SCS this week. I didn't think I'd like these colors together, yet they do work well together. Here's the deets:
Orange:
Stamps: unknown acryllic
Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Whisper White
Ink: Dusty Durango (used w/blender pen to color kimono), Chocolate Chip & Sage Shadow
Misc: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, scallop corner & border punches
Pink:
Stamps: unknown acryllic
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Ink Basic Grey, Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo (used with blender pen to color in kimono)
Misc: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, scallop corner & border punches)
They are calling for more snow on Mon & Tues!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it, although they are saying it won't be measured in feet this time, just inches. However, we have enough snow to last til at least Easter if not the 4th of July! LOL
Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie



1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty, I love these easel cards. I have yet to make one...but maybe soon!!!! Did you see the matchbooks today at SCS as the technique challenge?? These colors are very pretty too!!! Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day. It was my 20th Wedding Anniversary. Wesley took us out to eat and we had really fun family time.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}