Monday, January 4, 2010

Sympathy


I needed some sympathy cards to have on hand. This is what I came up with. What do you think?
The base of the card is going grey, stamped with going grey to create some texture. The image is stamped in basic black on whisper white, layered on top of basic black cute out with my nesties ovals. The sentiment is from "hope & comfort" from SU. The butterflies are a MS punch with silver 1/2 back pearls in the middle.
Today went by fairly quickly at work. I got a lot done, and I feel better than I have in a few days. So all in all, today was a great day!
I'm one of the coordinators for the next VSN over on SCS. (I can't remember if I've mentioned this before or not.) Anyway, we're working away at getting ready for the mini at the end of Jan, and then the main event in Feb. The theme is the Olympics, and it should be a blast. Please think about playing along with us. If you are having trouble finding the link, leave me a comment with your email &/or phone number & I'll walk you through it.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Selma said...

This is a gorgeous card.

Diane (djuseless) said...

I really like the elegance and simplicty of gray, black and white together! Great job!