Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Noel

This is a Christmas card I made over the weekend. It's an old stamp that I've had for a very long time. I don't even know who made it or anything. You can't tell in the photo, but I put gold stickles in the middle of the poinsettias, and frosty stickles on the mistletoe. The crocheted flower is from my good stamping buddy, Carol in GA. She sent me a whole bag of them!!!! And told me when I run out to tell her & she'll send me more!!!! What a GREAT FRIEND! I put a poinsettia button in the middle of the flower. The red snowflakes are "leftovers" from my MS snowflake border punch. However, I just realized that one of them feel off (oh well, what can I say???? LOL)

Happy Stamping
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love that stamp! I'm proud of you for dusting it off and inking it up again. I love those cocheted flowers too! I bought some off someone from SCS and I love them but my supply is limited so they only go on special cards!

Carol Hurlock said...

Hey....this looks familiar. I love this card, it is sitting right in front of me on the window sill in my Florida room. You did a fab job Girl.

Hugs,
Carol