Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Invite #3


Here's the 3rd invitation I came up with for the open house. Everyone has commented on the invitations, and it really makes me feel good.
I've been working on the grocery list tonight. Wow, I'm getting excited.
My dear MIL commented today that she needed to check out my blog to see if I had posted any of her Christmas presents. (Inside joke, I made all of her Mother's Day gifts last year and posted them on my blog before Mother's Day. I forgot that she was a regular follower!!!) Yeah, jokes on me.......
Anyway, hope everyone is having a great week.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie




3 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love those ornaments and the pine DP! Wish I was closer because I would come!

peata said...

would love to feature your invites on our site.
make-your-own-invitations.com

Carol Hurlock said...

The ornaments and pine boughs look marvelous. So pretty. Would love to see the inside of this!!!

Hugs,
Carol