Sunday, December 13, 2009

Get Well Wild Rose

The wild rose stamp set is one of my favorites from SU!, but I haven't used it as much as I should. On the inside of the card it says "Wishing you a speedy recovery".

Stamps: Wild Rose
Ink: Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink
Misc: SU ticket corner punch; MS scallop punch

The open house was a lot of fun, and we had almost 50 people show up! Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. The last person left at 11:15, and we finished cleaning up around 1am. Boy, was I tired!!!!

Winnie was a complete angel last night. I was very worried with all those people in the house how she was going to react. But other than barking every time the door bell rang, she really was good. She knew some of the people that came and got excited when they arrived. It was really cute!

I hope everyone had a relaxing and/or productive weekend. I finished wrapping all of DHs gifts. And I got some others wrapped also. Still have a few to go.

Hoping everyone has a fantastic week.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Hi Patty:

Great to talk to you on Friday. I hope Winnie is feeling much better today. I know you probably have lots of snow, I've seen the pictures on television tonight. This is such a pretty card...I love pink and I love the rose. Sure would help me to "Get Well". Take care and enjoy the Holiday Season.

Hugs,
Carol
:o}