Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MMSC 27


This is the card I made for the midnight madness challenge over on Priscilla's blog here: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2009/11/midnight-madness-week-27-mmsc27.html. The card is very sparkly IRL--the layers are as follows:

real read
Anna Griffith holly background
gold metalic paper that I ran through my Sizzix using the SU embossing folder

There is no stamping on this card (except the inside sentiment!) Yes, no stamping for Patty on this card. The images are rub-ons from M's. The holly & stocking are popped up, and the buttons are rubbed directly onto the paper. (The holly & stocking with the cute little mouse was rubbed onto white CS, then cut out & popped up w/pop dots).

The white poinsettia is outlined with gold stickles. I may go back & add gold beads to the center over the gold brad. The holly & stocking are also sparkly IRL!

I had such a great time making this card. I hope you like it.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

No stamping Patty???LOL I would not have guessed these were rub-ons. The holly is very sweet and I am intrigued by those rub-on buttons. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us.

Hugs,
Carol