Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall Birthday


Happy Sunday everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in so long. It was a busy week.
We went to the Navy vs Univ of Delaware game yesterday. We went to a tail gate party before the game. I had never been tailgating before, and it was a lot of fun!!!! The host was an academy graduate, and everyone had a great time. And yes, my husband is Army, but they welcomed us with open arms anyway. LOL
My card today is one I made a month or so ago. The colors didn't come out very well, but they're yo yo yellow, garden green & elegant eggplant. The eggplant always looks allmost black in my photos.
Finally, Stampin' Up is going to offer their stamps without the wood!!! Yeah, and they're going to be cheaper too! I'm soooooooooo looking forward to the new stamps!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the different colors in the wreath. So pretty.

Hugs,
Carol