Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MMSC18



This is my interpretation of the MMSC18 challenge. As always it was so much fun! Here's Priscilla's blog. I encourage you to check it out! http://www.priscillastyles.blogspot.com/
I will only be posting sporadically for the next few weeks. I am starting to pack up/organize my craft room in anticcipation of our big move coming up the first few days of Oct. 3 of my 4 paper organizers came today (the 12x12 ones) and I'm so excited. DH build me one, but decided it was just as cheap to order them on-line. The ones I bought were white wire, similar to what you see in the stores. My new craft room is going to be so wonderful. I'll have to post pics after we get settled!
Happy Stamping
Patty & Winnie



2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty: You did good with this girl. That Rooster is just a struttin his stuff. Your leaf accessories are so cute with your dp. This is a really cute stamp. Just wonderful. Thanks for playing with us at MMSC this week. Can't wait until we do VSN together. I checked out your challenges and they look good. TTYS

Carol
MMSC-GDT-September

Priscilla said...

Your card is just wonderful..great take on the sketch..so glad you made the deadline. Love the image and colors are great. I hate packing, but I think you should be very excited about your new craft room..Can't wait to see the pictures. Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness sketch Challenges
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess