Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yet another VSN just getting uploaded!!

This VSN challenge was called "ham & cheese" and we had to put a whole in our card to represent the swiss cheese. This is what I came up with.

I have some exciting news. My good friend Gingerbeary8 (aka Carol) is going to be the guest designer for MMSC for September!!!! So make sure you play along (click here to go over to Priscilla blog) http://www.priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Barely Banana, Pixie Pink
Ink: Staz-On black, barely banana, pixie pink
Misc: acetate

I'm also playing the VSBN (virtual scrapbooking night) weekend over on SCS, so stay tuned for some of those pages to come!!!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love all the butterflies! Great color choices too!