Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yellow Blossom

This card is one of my new "favorites", so I may make a few more of them. It just really appealed to me when I saw it on SCS! Unfortunately, as usual, I don't know who to give credit to, so if anyone recognizes it, please leave me a message & I'll give proper credit!

Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
Paper: white, black, Yo Yo Yellow
Ink: Staz-On black, whisper white
Misc: prismas, baby oil, blending stumps, MS 1/2 back pearls in black & white, ribbon, SU corner punch

I made lots of cards today, so I'll have plenty to post all week. Hopefully this week will not be as disjointed as last week was. We're still waiting on the contingency to be removed from the sell agreement on the house that we want to buy. He's asked for a few more days, so keep your fingers crossed that by noon Wed, we'll have an unemcumbered sells agreement on my dream house!!!!!!

Have a wonderful week!
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Yes, this is elegant. Yellow looks especially eloquent and is the color of friendship! It really pops on the black and white. Fabulous card. tfs