Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday Daisy Picnic

This is going to be one of my favorite stamps sets! It has so many options, and is just such fun to color! This is the first stamp set I've bought from Papertrey Ink, but it certainly will not be my last! They also had very speedy service. I appreciate that!

Stamps: Vintage Picnic by Papertrey Ink
Paper: White, Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme, Marigold Morning
Ink: True Thyme, Close to Cocoa, Marigold Morning
Misc: Sizzix Bigshot, Sizzix texture plate, fiskars texture plate, brad, flower, Marigold Morning reinker to dye the large flower

I hope you like this as much as I have. You'll be seeing more of this stamp set in the near future! So stay tuned.....

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

I agree, I love this set! PTI is amazing!

Great job coloring it too!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is a cute set. Love this card. Just so sweet!!!