Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Patriotic Birthday Inchie

This is my first inchie card. It was fun, so I think I'm going to have to make some more. In this months edition of Card Maker magazine, they have an entire layout of inchie cards. That was my inspiration.

Stamps: Year Round Fun, sentiment unknown acrylic
Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Inks: Yo Yo Yellow, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point
Misc: brads, ribbon, markers in real red, night of navy & yo yo yellow (the fireworks).

It's raining here again today. We had thunder storms this morning and again this evening. Good for the flowers, right?

We leave for our Alaskan cruise 2 weeks from this Friday. I'm getting soooooooooooo excited! It is going to be so much fun! We're going to Juneau, sail by Hubard glacier, Kethikan & Vancouver Washington. We're going to go to the butterfly farm in Vancouver. DH & I really love butterflies.

Have a wonderful evening.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

This card makes me want to get out my patriotic stamps and do something!!! How pretty. Great job Patty. I am getting excited for you about your Alaskan cruise. Please share lots of pictures. That is my dream vacation.