Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Orange Birthday

Orange & yellow are not colors that I normally use. However, I saw a card very similar to this over on SCS and thought it was lovely! So of course I had to make my own version. I couldn't find the card I cased, but if you know who I need to give credit to, please send me a message & I'll update this post.

Here's the deets:

Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful & Warmest Regards
Paper: Summer Picnic DSP, Parisian Summer DSP, Tango Tangerine, Marigold Morning & Whisper White
Ink: Tango Tangerine
Misc: ticket corner punch, crystal stickles, earth element brad, key tag punch, linen thread, prisma colored pencils, blending stumps & baby oil

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love these colors! I find it very difficult to use orange too but I always like the way it looks!