Friday, May 29, 2009

More Candles





My good friend Diane (djuseless on SCS) was sweet & sent me these SU rub ons. I wasn't sure how well they would work on these dollar store candles, but I think the candles came out great! Thanks so much for sharing Diane!!!!
Well, it's now official. My DH is retired from the Army. After 28 years. The retiremetn ceremony was very nice. The 3rd Infantry Division soldiers as well as Pershings Own, Marching Band & the Fife & Bugel Corp in period costume do the retirement ceremony each month. Except for the Fife & Bugle Corp, the rest of the soldiers were their dress blues, and are so professional. It was a very nice ceremony. I took some pictures & will post them next week.
Hope everyone has a restful & wonderful weekend. I hope to get a lot of stamping & scrapbooking done!
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie



1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great job using the rub ons! Now the candles are too pretty to burn! LOL!