Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Godspeed



Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!!! It's been very pleasant here in Northern Virginia thus far! Hopefully the weather will hold until after the memorial activites tomorrow.
I got some stamping done today! YEAH! I'm so happy. Winnie didn't help me this afternoon, she slept on her daddy's lap all afternoon while they watched the Indy 500. Now we're settling in to watch the NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 in my home town, Concord NC!

Last night we went to a surprise dinner for one of the SGMs that worked for Damon. It was a very enjoyable evening. His wife had it catered, and their home is lovely. He has a music room dedicated to mixing his own "sounds". It was amazing.

The pictures tonight are some of the pens my DH turned as thank you gifts. So we took one to give to his SGM. I'm sorry there's such a glare off of the bag, but I couldn't get rid of it.

Here's the supplies:
Paper: Old Olive
Ink: Versa Mark
Stamps: Godspeed
Misc: Top Note die

Well, I think I'll get a glass of wine & run upstairs to make a thank you note for ours hosts' last night before the race starts.



More tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


No comments: