Thursday, April 30, 2009

Post-it Note Holders


Here are 3 post-it note holders that I made over the weekend. I am going to put one in the gift bag for my MIL. These are so quick, easy & fund to make! I think I may make more of them.
Supplies:
Paper: Tea Party DSP, Lovely Lilac, Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink
Misc: MS Butterfly punch, paper crimper & ribbon
Here's a quick tutorial: (supplies listed are for the holder on the far left)
Base is lovely lilac cut at 3 1/2 x 8 1/3, then folded in half. Run the folded end through the paper crimper 4-5 turns. On the inside, adhere the crimped area together using red line tape. Cut DSP ~3x3, adhere to front. Punch butterfly & attach w/SNAIL adhesive. (Alternately, you can stamp a design for the front--use your imagination). The ribbon is cut ~9" and tied in a knot around the crimped end. Adhere ~ 1/3 of a pad of 3x3 post it notes to the inside. I used red line tape to adhere the post it notes to endure they stayed put.
Tomorrow is Friday--YEAH. Winnie goes to the groomer, so she will be cute for the weekend. I hope all you have been having a wonderful week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Anne said...

These are lovely, your MIL is lucky!