Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Thank You

I need to make some more of these cards. I love the colors together. And they are so fast to make. Could be thank you, thinking of you, happy birthday, get well soon, congratulations, etc. Whatever you need for a happy little card.


Supplies

Paper: Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White
Misc: while gel pen

Wow, only one more day til the end of tax season! YEAH!! Although, I can't complain, we had very few issues or cost basis issues this year. That's because my partner & I have worked so hard to make sure we know what the client's gain/loss would be before we made any changes to their portfolio, and boy has it paid off! Much easier than in years past.

Winnie & I didn't walk tonight. I got home a little later than normal, and it's drizzly & cold too boot. So, we're all snuggled up together, and ready to settle in to see who gets booted off "Dancing With the Stars" tonight. We're really hoping that Steve-O will leave!!!! He's really really bad. And we really dislike his pro-partner, Lacy Schwimmer. I don't know where they dug her up, but she needs to go back there. Gilles, man, what can I say but S-E-X-Y!!!! But my favorite is Ty, although I think he's done all he can. He's just so sweet & sincere.

Anyway, enough of that. Haven't finished cathching up on 24 either. Maybe this weekend. We'll see. And "Deadliest Catch" starts again tonight. Nothing on for months, and then BAM, everything DH & I like all at once.


Did I mention that DH & I are going back to Alaska this summer? And, my MIL has agreed to go with us. I'm soooo excited. We're going to have so much fun. We got her an adjacent suite to ours, so we can open the doors and she can come & go into our suite. Both suites come with a butler to help you in any way you need. It will be a lot of fun!!! More on that later.


Happy Stamping

Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Hey, I am so jealous.....going to Alaska!!!! That is one I have wanted to go forever. You will need to tell me all about your trip. I am sure it will be wonderful. Lots of pictures too...we need lots of pictures. lol

Great card by the way.

Bear hugs,
Carol