Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bath Salts for my Mother in Law


I found this jar at Michaels, and knew it would be perfect to hold some bath salts that I made for my Mother-in-Law. I scented them in lavendar. This will be another part of her Mother's Day gift. I hope she likes it.
I am feeling much better today. My ring worm seems to have stopped spreading! YEAH! I haven't been nearly as itchy today either.
It's raining here today. It's suppose to rain tomorrow also. I am getting tired of all the rain, but my hostas are loving it. All 14 have come back up. And it looks like one of my Gerber daisies is coming back too. I hope I'll get around to planting some annuals this weekend. I didn't do it last weekend like I had planned on.
Winnie & I hope that you have a wonderful evening.
Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

How lovely! I need your directions on how to make the bath salts!!! Is it a secret family recipe??? lol So glad you are feeling better.
Carol

Diane (djuseless) said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! What a cute little gift for you MIL!

Oh yeah, check out my blog, there is something for you from yesterday's post!