Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our first post ever!


This is our first post. My name is Winifred, Winnie for short. I'm a 2 year old Shih Tzu, and I rule our home. My mommy & daddy spoil me rotten. I have a car seat in each vehicle, a stroller, and my own au pair for when my mommy & daddy go out of town and can't take me. My favorite getaway is the Greenbrier in While Sulphur Springs WV. It's where they used to have they big bunker for all the congress people to evacuate to in the event of a nuclear war. Now it's just a beautiful, peaceful place to walk, hike, bike, rest etc. Now, I'll turn this over to my mommy for her comments.


Hi, I'm Patty and I love paper crafting. I love to make cards, scarpbook, and do 3-D paper items. I'm attaching one of my favorite cards that I made to use as thank you cards for my clients at work.
I hope to post regularly, so please check back often.

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Hello Winnie and Patty! Congrats on starting your new blog. I am looking forward to seeing some of your wonderful creations. Make sure you post some of your images as well, I'd love to see them.

BTW, I love your counter!!!