Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Easter Card

Here's another Easter card I'm using this year, just in two different colorways. I have no idea who made the stamps, I've had them for a very long time. I just found them when I was rearranging my craft room. Funny what you find when you go through old boxes, bags, files etc......


Anyway, the pink card is made with Stampin' Up Pink Piourette card stock, Bella Rose DSP & Riding Hood Red ink. The purple one is made with Lovely Lilac cardstock, Lovely Lilac DSP & Lovely Lilac ink. I colored the images with Prismas and blended the colors with blending stumps and baby oil. This is my new favorite technique now. Guess I never grew up and got past coloring.


I hope you all have a wonderful week!


Happy Stamping,

Patty & Winifred


P S Winnie & I walked 2 miles this evening when I got home from work. I'm trying to loose some of the weight that I've put on over the past 2 years. I'll be good for a while, then..... Love those Cosmopolitans, but boy are they high in calories. I even use Diet Cranberry juice to cut down on the calories. When are they going to come out with zero calorie vodka??????





1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love them both! You are getting really good with your coloring.

Sorry, no zero calorie vodka!! I'm trying to lose weight too but my problem is food. I'd rather eat my calories than drink them.