Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun Birthday Card





This is a fun card that I did several months ago. It uses the following Stampin' Up! items:
Brilliant Blue & Whisper White card stock, and Brilliant Blue designer series paper. I also us the small & regular tag punches; the scallop circle, & the 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches. I used the

1 3/8" circle punch on the front of the card, the stamped the sentiment (unknown origin) on white cardstock, then punched it out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. I kept the front closed & inset the sentiment circle, then punched the scallop circle out of Brilliant Blue card stock & placed around the punch out of the front of the card. Very very easy. When you open it up, the "happy birthday" is on the inside. The inside sentiment was also stamped with some clear stamps that I've had for a while.

Thanks for stopping by & happy stamping!

Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Don't you just love quick and simple cards?! I love how you show the inside saying on the front. Great job!